We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator for one of our AU based clients. Must be highly motivated and organised individual who can continue to follow up and drive the client’s social content with the team. Experience in video editing would be advantageous as they can edit content shot by our BDMs for them to use across their social platforms. This person is a digital native and will engage and be responsive across all our platforms. Flagging positive and negative content. Reports To: National Marketing Manager
- Video Editing (a plus)
- Update social graphics for BDMs each week with sales, releases, and top market tips.
- Create Aesthetic Grid using Canva, cut into individual tiles, and schedule to platform.
- Copy writing
- Video Editing
- Create a content plan for a month – but must be agile to swap and change content as required.
- Scheduling using the ‘Later’ platform to our individual Social Accounts
- Receive and action briefs from BDM team to create content for them.
- Create social content for our Agents to use on their platforms – updates on developments that their investments are in, construction timelines, and market trends.
- Pull reports for our platforms for monthly engagement, impressions, reach, and top performing posts.
- Identify the top performing BDM.
- Follow accounts, comment and like other peoples’ content. Each month follow 40 new accounts from our competitors and other agents’ platforms.
- Follow all our agents.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in social media management, marketing, or related role.
- Proven experience in using social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Familiarity with content scheduling platforms, especially ‘Later’.