- Process and reconcile transactions for all operating and DACA accounts.
- Reconcile and verify bank deposits and payments.
- Verify coding and approve utility bills in payscan.
- Ensure trackers for Treasury, Unrecorded Cash and Bank reconciliations are updated in a timely manner. Following up with assigned team members as needed.
- Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation, and data.
- Perform quality control (QC) review of bank reconciliation, identifying and correcting routine discrepancies (reclasses).
- Post bank adjustments identified on exception reports.
- Maintain records of intercompany transfers and outstanding checks over 90 days.
- Other duties as assigned by upper management.
- Associate degree in accounting/business preferred or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate Excel skills required (filters, sorting, pivot tables).
- Yardi experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of GAAP rules and regulations is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, Microsoft Windows
- Detail-oriented, organized, and comfortable with meeting deadlines
- Manage and post volumes of financial data with speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
- Real estate or property management experience is a plus.