- Retrieve all development requirements for each estate and maintain up to date in the system.
- Review Local council and Government Documents for additional information, such as Bushfire mapping, acoustic mapping, Flood mapping, dwelling zoning, and dwelling requirements.
- Read covenants, disclosure plans, contour plans, Operation works plans, Bushfire reports, and acoustic reports.
- Create custom designs for difficult lots.
- Lease with Estimators for custom element costing for a package where required.
- Recognise when a standard plan can be slightly modified to suit a lot and do the modification at the contract stage.
- Package multiple dwellings on a lot to meet client budget and expectations.
- Repackage on alternative lots when required.
- Provide Contract documentation for a particular package.
- Review package costing and sittings from members of the team.
- Provide support to Estimating and Construction on packages and contract information.
- Provide housing matrix for different estates.
- Have good communication skills.
- At least 1 year working with an Australian property development company.
- 1 Year+ experience using Revit Software is a must
- Be able to read contour plans and all development plans.
- Be able to retrieve site information for lots not in development estates.
Manage workflow and packaging.
Have a sound knowledge of material and general construction costs.
- Be able to provide quick custom concept design.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.